Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Power freaks and want to bee’s

So what are you do you train hard do you live yourself out in between the steel are you a hardcore muscle builder? I am and you know what I look like a wanna be My arms are small, my chest is skinny and I generally just aren’t happy with my size. So I have done extensive research and tested a lot of stuff trust me a lot of stuff. So for the last year or so I have seeing some good results (Just don’t tell me) I keep myself as small as possible in my mind so that I can keep pushing harder and keep pushing more. I think I do it in everything I do; it does sometimes cause some level of depression but, he, you got to be good and ready for this game. So I follow me and my progress and maybe you can learn something or you can post comments send me mail and I can learn from you.

So today I want to share a few little tip I have on the bench-press which has worked for me so far,

Doing it in full controll using your full range of motion does wonders. I Make sure to control my breathing and focusing on bringing the weight down slowly as well as actually pushing it up in the air, I also like to train two sets as heavy as possible and then do a third set where I take slightly lighter weight and making sure I work it good I roll the weight just above my chest in a circular motion just to kill the last little bit of pectoral muscle left. And then the most significant piece of advice from me is that I train my chest at least 3 or 4 times a week and it gets rock hard and starts pushing up.

A new thing I have also started trying out this week is doing a multi-rep for each rep I lower the weight down to my chest so it touches my chest then I just work it up about 7-10cm’s and bring it back down and complete the full range of motion. On this however I will only be able to let you know in 3 or 4 months what effect I get from this new little effort all I can say is it really burns you out. Quickly

No comments: