Thursday, January 22, 2009

Body Building fans what a last few days

My internet was down our servers at work were offline (Virus Scare) but everything slowly returning to normal well I have to tell you guys what a session. I missed a few day as you could see from the post’s. But last night I redeemed myself I decided to for the next two weeks just to get back into shape that I will do things the old way just hit the steel factory and do some heavy lifting the Hypertrophy specific way man I am sore tired and generally wasted from last night I really pushed myself.

I focused on doing as much as I could with the weight at hand one set for every body part and it was good. I was pumped as I haven’t been in a while and I can see the efforts I have put in the past month is already starting to show have a look at the pics and you tell me. I look thicker and slightly more cut (I haven’t done the cardio thing in a while).
It definitely looks like I have indeed packed on some muscle. I will post you guys the pics tonight after I repeat my insane training session. Tonight I will maybe just change a few things but will give you both sessions exercises and some pics.

No comments: