Friday, January 9, 2009

No, well lets fix it

So I was bad and didn’t train last night, We went to go visit some friends of ours and stayed till late one lucky thing is that I have a day off in my routine which I will just take as yesterday and continue on my stringent plan ahead to power and size. . .

Tonight back to the working plane carving a giant. My back is almost back to normal some other few stiff muscles but nothing else that would further hinder me I will slowly start to bring my back, back into working out as well. On the Diet side I ate breakfast this morning and I already feel better my energy levels is up by at least 20% so far today. So for next week I have the following planned. Early training sessions I have to wake up at four in the morning to get an early session but I will go to bed at about 9 or 10 o’clock.

And for training I have prepared this little session (now remember this is just after I finish my daily Hercules training.) Also Not that I havent put in the wieght I use what I will do is give you a complete breakdown of my Training weight and my 1 rep max weight and my body measurements again and then we will really be seeing the results I hope.

Monday Training (Chest and Triceps)

Push ups Warm Up
Bench Press 4 Sets
1 Rep Max Test
Bench Press Strip Set from 1 Rep max to 60Kg

Triceps Presses 5 Sets
Chair Dips 3 Sets

Tuesday Training (Biceps & Lats)

Concentration Curls 3 Sets
Bar Curls 3 Sets
Bicep Pull Ups 2 Sets

Lat Fly’s 5 Sets
Wide grip Pull Ups

Wednesday Training (Neck & Shoulders)

Shrug’s 5 Sets
Side shoulder Raises 3 Sets

Military Presses 5 Sets
Wide grip Pull ups 3 sets

Thursday Training (Lower back and Abs)

Dead Lifts 5 sets
Back stretches 3 Sets
Side raises 3 Sets

Sit Ups 400 or 8 sets of 50

Friday Training (Legs & Fore Arms)

Lunges 3 Sets
Squats 5 Sets

Calve raises 4 sets per angle (x3)

Wrist Curls 3 sets
Reverse grip bicep curls 3 sets

Saturday Training (Gorilla training Session x 2 and later 3)

No comments: