Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hardcore training and attitude

Well my fellow members of the steel seduction, for me there is nothing better than waking up and your whole body feels like it has been smashed by a humongous rock.

I have trained hard last night my biceps feel like they have been cut in half and chunks were taken out of them. I can really feel I trained last night. This week I have lost a bit of focus on the training side but were back in action again. So from next week back to schedule but for now I train hard what I can.

Last Night I did just biceps I started out very heavy (For me currently) [going to change] I started my first set on 50Kg (110Pounds) and then two more sets with 45Kgs (97.9 Pounds) and after that I did a strip set of stripping the 2.5kg every six reps in succession all the way down until I was training with 5kgs (11 pounds) then I rested slightly. Blowing like a beast from the underworld and decided to pyramid it up all the way to 45Kg’s (97.9 Pounds) again. I tried to go some Hercules Cycle training but I was shaking so much I had to give up. I am still very unfit but getting closer.

And then again this morning I am still diligently doing my forearms every day day in and out and the results is astonishing they are actually hardening and getting really strong now, as well as bulking slightly. . .

No comments: