Thursday, January 22, 2009

Train Away

So back to last nights training, ( I can Upload images again) Yes So after my previous post with the benchpressing I move on and I do Shruggs. I use a 100 kg's slightly more than 200 pounds I focus on doing 15reps, but my hands give in before my Trapezius muscles do but I can finish the excersize. My hands then also gets quite a workout already.

I move along to the next excersize. Shoulder Press Excersize: Here I dont go as Heavy, I train a little lighter as it is dangerous with freeweights so I do only 50kgs-110 Pounds.

Now by this time I am already sweating and blowing quite a bit. (I still have not yet quit smoking) I pull all the energy I have left in my upper body to do some chins. This excersize also hurts your back slightly. I have sufered from severe back pains every now and then in the past due to overtraining. Now with a good strech and warm up it doesnt get hurt that easily. With the Chins I train with 50kg's(110 Pounds) I enjoy this excersize as I can feal it burns in the front shoulders (Which I dont Have much off) and then it kills the trapezius burns slightly on the triceps and just pump up the Biceps up. a very good way to make sure all the support muscles is also getting stronger.

So By now I am alsmot dead I have to keep motivating myself with the great lifts I am getting done. The mind is always the one giving up first.

So I move on to the smaller muscle groups. I throw the biceps into 1st gear and burn them hard I cant do 15 straight reps so I do 2 sets one of 12 and the next one of 8 to get the ultimate pump.The pump in any excersize is very important I will explain in my next post why? for my Biceps I use 45kg's - 99 Pounds

So by now you can imagine a unfit chunkey monkey like me Now the fat is burning out the sweat is rolling now I know I am in a perfect training State I decide to hit my forearms with some curls I normally do the crunches but working with weight you can train more specific areas. I only do wrist curls I use 40 Kg's ( 88Pounds) and keep it very clean otherwise you could hurt your wrist.

So done with the wrists I take A little break not too long I break for about 30 seconds to 1 minute between sets, depending how much weight I have to move and change etc.

I move outside like I said I dont really have any tools to train my legs with so I train them with some watercans about 25Kg's a side I do some squiats and the I go right ahead do some clave raizes you have to remember I am only doing one set of each excersize as heavy as possible.

and then Calve Raizes
So Now that the upper body has rested a bit I can finish off with some last few excersizes. I do my lats with the same water cans same story focussing on the pump in the muscle.

Almost done, bare with me at this moment you have to keep focussed. when I reach this stage I cut everything out I dont talk to anyone I dont think anything but Muscle bigger train harder nothing else as your mind would really want to cop out by now. I know mine does I just keep focussed make myself angry and push more. I take my tricpes on they are nice and warmed up I leave them till this spot as they get relatively tired from the bench press, they can rest a little but they also have to train hard. I train them two sets

First set I do Tricep Presses withlightweight 15kgs for both (33 pounds).

you can see from the above pic even my eyes are pulling so My body is slightly strained, No Quiting here have to push on I go to tri extensions very nice to kill the arms with. I use 15kg 33 pounds Per arm here and same story 15 reps.


Now last excersize and then dead have to clean first though I just finish myself off with some Chrunchies I do 50 only tonight with 5Kgs on my chest (almost 12 pounds) and that is it Im done. What I will do is Every day I will tackle each one of these excersizes and explain how I do them what you could do extra and how it fits into the whole Bodybuilding saga. Excellent. whatch this space. and dont just train to get big, train like a beast if you want to look like a beast go hard I am unfit as hell so for me this session was a killer but I felt so good knowing I really had to give everything just to finish it, and I know if I can do this at leat three times a week and later on 5 times a week you will be able to see the difference. Follow this posts and you will see

No comments: