Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Great training day lets see tonight

Well Last night I officially got back into the whole training thing for good now. No more bull, Balls to the wall. Yesterday I was talking about weight goals for each exercise. So for last nights training I was doing bench press I know my 1 rep Max (the maximum you can lift once) is +/- 135-140Kgs( 286- 308 Pounds) so I want to lift at the end of this year at least 150Kgs( 330Pounds) with a one rep max of 165Kgs( 363 Pounds) that is on the bench press. My Ultimate goal is to eventually bench 500Kgs (1100 Pounds) and when I get there I will set a new goal.

So tonight I have to train biceps and lats. I hurt my back during the holiday so I am not going to do lats. I will do My general gorilla training just without the shoulder work and the back work (My back is really sore) So this morning I started with grip work, Every morning I take the grip and work my fore arms I do 3 sets of 100 grips and then go down doing 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 25, 20 and then I cannot feel my hands any more. When I get home tonight I will do Bicep concentration curls over a chair with 25Kgs (55pounds) per arm. I will do 5 sets of 12 each.

And tonight I will start doing sit ups(depends on my back) just start off with 200reps or 4 sets of 50.

Now for the Biceps I also have a goal my goal is to least train with 40Kgs (88pounds) per side so that is 80kgs (176pounds) on a bar. My big goal is to train eventually with 130Kgs (286pounds) on the bar.

Now that is the easy part the difficult part is the diet now for today I haven’t started eating breakfast yet. so tomorrow I will. I will have lunch at work (our office provides us with lunch) and then I will have dinner. Tonight I will start with my protein shake as well. I’ve had it now for a year.

My goal for the short term is to have my day accordingly, in the dietary sense.

Breakfast, then a snack for 10:00 (eggs or something), Lunch, protein shake, dinner, and a protein shake before bed.

Now that is harder than it sounds, it is not so much an issue of eating but rather the financial burden there off. But it is a goal and needs to be worked towards. My Supplement intake is truly horrendous, I take no supplements at all no vitamins, no amino acids compound nothing. My goal is to get to a financial point where I can spend at least R1500 (+/- $150) on Nutrition that will include the all famous Animal Stack, protein shakes, nitric oxide and some extras like more meat in the house and if possible a better quality breakfast. But for me R1500 a month is quite a bit.

Well lets work at it.

No comments: