Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wellness, What a trip

Doesn’t it feel awesome if you awake and you feel you have worked out your body stiffly reminded that you are working on him to improve him? Well that is what I feel like today I am satisfied and refreshed for myself nothing relaxes me more than a hardcore balls to the wall training session, The sweat flowing and all your worries and pre conceptions of everything out the door for at least that hour. I am addicted to training. I said it. Well last nights training was great My Back unfortunately is still in a knot. But recovering well.

I have gotten injured a few times in the past all because of lazy muscles and unsafe training practices and definitely a few times because plain stupidity. What I have learned is listen to your body tune in to its rhythm when it says its done don’t push it over the edge. Just work around it. In the past I used to stop all training and physical activities and would stay off training for two or three weeks no! now all I do is listen to my body if my back is sore but I can train my Biceps, chest, triceps and shoulders without placing any strain on the sore muscle, Why not.

So tonight again I will train around my back I am going to do shoulders. Due to the back pain I will not be able to push any weight up in the air too much downward pressure. But I can pull my own body weight up in the air yes? So for tonight I will do shoulder pull ups that will work my Shoulders my lats and traps I am going to try and do 6 or seven sets of 10 reps. And as soon as my back is well again I will post you the general exercise routine I normally use with my shoulders. And then again as I said the general Hercules training again without the back touching exercises.

No comments: