Sunday, January 18, 2009

Commitment here we come

The weekend has come and gone and now we are back to the normal routine of things. I hope you all had a good weekend; I had a good one with some BS at the end. Well today I need to look at something that really needs a lot of attention and it is also something I struggle with A LOT. Commitment, if you are committed enough you will not eat the wrong foods, smoke, drink, waste time or miss training sessions. The top of the crop sports people have commitment but we who does it for the fun of it and don’t want to turn professional we don’t have. I have decided that no more crap from now on its balls to the wall in every aspect either go hard or go home.

Tip for Today:
Keeping an accurate training journal, will guarantee that you are making progress, and if you are not the journal will have the answers to why you are not seeing any gains..

No comments: