Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey Its Friday aren’t you excited

I am slightly excited as I know tomorrow I can train in the morning and on Sunday. I love Sundays as it is the only day of the week I don’t work. So I have trained again last night hard and harder still my chest wants to tear into two pieces and my biceps is flat my knees are buckling and I cannot move my feet, and you know what I feel great Three more days and then I can start seriously again as my training was a bit confusing this past week at least I trained. Next week I am going hit it solidly again I have to Remember I have those goals I talked about in the previous post I still want to get there. Now back to the training and stuff,

Yesterday for the first time in very long I experienced some pain whilst training my chest as if it was in fact getting tired and I managed to get my biceps sore which was a quite a mission in the past as well. So from next week on I am going to look at some diets what’s worked for me in the past what doesn’t work what supplements I have tried and it worked and which doesn’t for me all of these little things. Also A new little thing I want to start is every day give a tip that I got from some where don’t worry I will only give the ones that seems relevant and if I miss a few days then OK but watch this space

No comments: