Saturday, September 1, 2012

Good update and new schedule and some info

Ok People of the Iron, so yes I am finally at possibly 75% of where I should be and steadily climbing, I have altered my program slightly and I am working harder and increasing effort. . .yes loads of effort. . .I still have the belly but will show you how much I have actually lost the past few months soon. . .

So as you all know I train on some HST Principles I have now reached some level where I can share my weights(IN KILOGRAMS SORRY) I use (not proud yet) but its getting heavier now so worth sharing. Below is my basic plan for next week it looks like little and a lot but its not the main exercises I work on a drop sets mentality i.e. I train with a heavy weight until failure then drop 5kgs or so then again till failure and then drop another 5kgs until failure then onto the next one. . .The thermogenics I am using makes me really sweat by then so when I have done that and Im actually quite blown I start with a quick Cardio based session high rep light weight full run down of the old program and yes all in all I finish in about an hour to hour and 15-20minutes. . . so with that all in mind I have to say it makes me suffer slightly but the results will show . . .Lets see from the pics as they come every now and then. . .


So with the program there I have been using it now for 4 training sessions and must say it feels pretty good to me know will have to see what happens next week as I engage fully into it. .

So as for yesterdays session went well and the body is getting a lot more "PUMPED" on the new program I must say so Friday's Pics


Yes the main reason why I included some Cardio is to get that belly flab going No shape No striations nothing its no good like that 


Arms look a little weak here


Belly is down considerably however I haven't been watching what I eat the past week will commence with a massive session on eating in next week


Fore arm Muscle feeding veins starting to develop slowly


Hand strength has increased tremendously its an amazing feeling how things get easier in everyday life as the strength gains start to build. . .

Then on to tonight which was a wonderfulness session (I love Upper body) My lower body needs some TLC but tonight was great. . .great "PUMP" and massive effort really pushed hard tonight and with the new weight increases I think I crushed a couple of cells into submissive states tonight always room for improvement but its slowly getting there. . .

So the Pics for tonight


Bi's was very tired and couldnt even flex at all very wasted


Fore Arms wasn't trained and even they suffered a bit showing signs of muscular slaughter needs some size there


Muscle Thickness seems to improve I can only guess that the density has improved Quite a bit but still needs loads more work


Oh dear what is that Triceps are now on heavier weights and I am sure they will be slaughtered they were also pretty tired here


I think I have small Shoulder syndrome the grow slightly and are a lot better than before but man those deltoids needs to be dealt with. . .The heavier weight should have a big impact on them lets see

No comments: