Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disappointing session, down but awaiting healing and getting ready . . .

So people of the raw steel generation so training ended in severe pain tonight halfway through my back just gave in I suppose it was the fact that I spent the whole day yesterday in the car and tried to do to much to make up for it. . .So its not that bad two or three days off then all will be well again It really hits me hard when I get hurt as I want to train and train and train some more but I suppose when the body talks the mind has no option but to follow. . .It has thankfully happened before so I know exactly what to expect and how to get well again its the little muscles surrounding my spine in my lower back they just get over worked and give up leaving the back very weak and in some pain. . .but so now to move on lighten the load again slightly and back to train on Saturday I will however continue to do 3 sets of cardio for each day I cant lift heavy to hopefully still burn off some fat . . .

NOT quite up for Pics tonight. .. Back again soon . . .with some more training and a fresh back . . .


No comments: