Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back is back and on-route again

Hello Iron peeps So my little back niggle is almost a thing of the past still not doing the massive (at least for me) weights on the back yet but doing the other with new found vengeance again I have updated the program in essence all I did is increase the basic HST Based program to 5 Drop sets per exercise to get the pump in the muscles activated and then lowering the Fitness/Cardio part's weight until the body is used to this new intensity and then the fitness sessions will increase as well . . .

Yes I take the exercise rather serious but also enjoy every rep (how ever hard) but all worth it and all in the name of inner pleasure I must admit . . .

The few days off with the back just made tonight training so much worth it and man it is really looking up I think two or three months to go then the fat (yes disgusting fat) will be gone . . .I still have a few wishes to complete before I will start taking it to the next level i.e. Bench and leg work solutions but all in good time . .

So tomorrow will be a bit trying as I have to put some pressure on the back for legs and calves and lats but I am taking it slightly cautious. . .Lets see. . .

some pics of the progress so far (Still needs some size that the hard part) but the fat reduction is getting along slowly but surely and muscle shape is coming along OK. . .still far to go but all in time and with loads of perseverance and Grace from above. . .


Need's load more size on the traps and the cut between shoulder and bicep/triceps needs to bumped up seriously but the new pump filled session should pull out the striations quickly . . .


Biceps are a bit flat tonight but I think they just worked a bit hard . . .But yeah some massive peak work coming up and still not cutting enough flab around them yet (Bicycle coming soon)


Overall Shape is improving well chest needs some serious bench work (still don't have a popper bench solution) all in good time and then the flab around the belly slowly but surely coming down . . .


Yeah Chest needs to be lifted seriously this is starting to become a rather touchy point the chest is lagging due to not being able to train at full range (No bench) but in time . . . I am sure. . .  

No comments: