Thursday, August 30, 2012

yeah training Again . . .Wow what a difference

So After my Elbow injury and the week off sick, I did a bit of thinking and decided to split my training session in two as it was a bit hectic and decided in the time i would have done the second half I will do a bit of light weight cardio . . .Man what a killer firstly I cant even lift the lightweight properly after doing the first half but it works like a charm . . .I trained myself into almost fainting today . . .but man its good to be pushing the iron again I upped the weights again and its making a massive impact. . .I'm still shaky and light headed what a session. . . .Almost at a place where I can start naming the exercise and the weights I use on my way back up. . .


Tonight I had the best "Pump" I had in a while muscles was nice and full after the training session and it felt good like I havent felt this good in a while definately still requires loads of work but on the right track . . .


Still needs a lot peak work on the Bi's and to lift that frontal shoulders quickly


The Fore arms are showing their intention of springing forth and making an effort


Upper chest is slightly flat but starting to get into motion I got a new mission for the bench and I could start training heavy tonight and it felt loads better


Lats is going to cry tomorrow as they are hiding here


Hopefully I will have some abs to show soon I am also really working on that belly fat . . .

No comments: