Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I need to solve my aches

So training went well very well I must say . . .However I had some emotional issues in my life enter the training portal and struggled a bit to keep focus but soon recovered to push harder again. . .Don't let any emotional anything interfere with your training . . . ever so I push on-wards to body bliss. . .My calves cramped a bit today but as soon as the grace of some monies come in I will get some calcium and more multi vits to sort it out well so back tomorrow with some helpful hints and some more training things tonight I am tired so sry some pics and then that's me


Wow what it looks the same as the previous pic of the leg Well yeah my legs really needs loads of attention I haven't trained them properly for like 6 years or so Now get some training in but not like their supposed to yet soon very soon . . .


The little Calve bugger Impressed me quite a bit showing off some separation between all that flab build up definitely an improvement Now to get shredded, shaved and tanned lol not quite yet but soon. . .


You know how hard it is to take a picture of you own back so no comment bad photo . . .


No comments: