Monday, September 10, 2012

Raw Aggression, and Drive to push harder and faster. . .

So as you all know I have some issues in my life that has affected my whole being in a very weird way, and its been a struggle and after a very emotional distressing weekend I had to just get something out of my body . . .So I got myself super psyched and very angry up-to a level of explosive power. .

and wow what a difference I really got the body shocked by just adding weights to the program making it heavier and get angry and driving myself harder and harder and harder and wow what a difference I jumped my training to probably 5-10kgs heavier per exercise and I will now continue on this aggressive training mentality get it done fast and it keeps you focused I channeled all my hurt and negativity into pure drive and man what a drive I will upload my schedule tomorrow with the new weights and cycle . . .

Some of the training pics


So going for (My) Inhuman Training I am using all the weights the bar can handle and cant clip it otherwise I have to lose 10Kgs so bench is up (still need better one soon)


Chest seems to slowly lift, and is that I lat I see there in the back trying to show itself m m m


As usual Biceps are flat due to being very tired but the size is increasing and some more cardio and the striations will show bigtime . . .


Argh Sides are still flabby yet chest is lifting there in the background . . .


Feeling good after a no remorse training session and completing all my goals man it feels good to be putting in the hard yards . . .


Leg day today and yes I can lift the weight over my head as I go heavier now (No Squat rack) But I have a weird squat method and it seems to be working I am now pushing the legs training weight up big time 95Kgs Squat (its light I know)


Cant seem to capture the improvement her but its really changed a bit and starting to push out also doing much heavier weight here . . .


No its not an edgy photo its pure disgust as I have to continuously try and curb the last layer of fat around my midsection Yes its disgusting and I am doing everything in my power to get rid of it now I am also going to start a second cardio session to see if I can curb it somehow . . .

No comments: