Monday, September 17, 2012

A little rest over the weekend and tonight back with drive and delivery

So my Iron friends, I had a bit of relaxation over the weekend, went out with some friends have a few drinks to clear my mind of everything that is holding me back and yeah it was good although I have to work extra hard this week to get back my own . . .I still think it was worth it. . .

So back to schedule, I am still working hard on this 2 day split HST cycle with some heavy Cardio work. . .Its been working good so far I have lost loads of fat and not much weight meaning that something is working . . .
So I do Strip Sets Stripping in 2.5Kgs increments four times from my starting off weight as per the program although I have made it heavier a few times, I will post it again tomorrow just to be sure. So I Basically do 4 sets ranging or starting at 10 reps, second doing 12-15 third also doing 12 - 15 and the last set lightest one about 15-20 by then I know the muscles is cooked pumped and nicely worked out. . .then when I complete this I upped the cardio as well I do the whole 2 days split in one Cardio Session using lighter weight IE 10Kgs for the whole body its more for heart fitness than building at all. . .So I now upped it also doing another Cycle again with much lighter weight as well using 5Kgs in the Cardio I only do 20reps first set heavier and then 30 for the light set. I here also increase the weight as my strength increases. . .

Well I hope that this sheds some light on my weird training missions but I have to admit the strength gains and body shape improvements have really been good after the past few months of sticking to intensity and continually training. . .The heavy weight is a bit hard and loads of effort but that is the main focus. . .

So Until tomorrow


The Bicep's and Triceps Shape is really getting better the hardness is improving massively getting rock hard is the goal but slowly but surely its moving along still need to get the peaks up but in time. . .


Shoulder Striations is slowly coming but I'm going to get that fixed very soon trust me. . .


The Muscles don't seem to bulk as well as they should be but I'm sure they will start playing along very soon as I keep increasing the weight and still pushing the cardio sessions all the way . . .

No comments: