Monday, September 3, 2012

If the mind can persist the body will follow

Today I had a very hard and physical day, my body was replensihed and I thought that training can wait, but then I remembered my dream a dream of looking good feeling great and making an impact in others lives and so I set aside the mental illness of unwillingness and pushed onwards I completed a great session massive pump and complete cardio and I must say I am happy with the results if I can give one tip it would be to drive your dreams with recless abandon if your heart says go your mind must follow and follow and if your dream is somewhat what mine is your body will follow too trust me. . .


My Tattoo seems to be taking a bit of a stretch here but its all ok soon to be covered as my arm reaches 22" like the pros (dream big) but pumped and starting to show a little


The Muscles are getting a lot stronger now but they seem to only increase in density now not so much bulking up but with time "Density is good too"


Still not getting that perfect split between shoulders and arms but working on it desperately. . .



Tricep size is definitely gaining little by little until one day I will have those perfect horse shoe tri's

No comments: