Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hard work pays off

sorry for not updating every day the past week it's been very hectic but the training has been very good I am currently running at possibly between 75 and 80 percent, i am still pushing hard every session and my body is starting to really show signs of improved strength, I up the weights and really push hard I want to still push harder and harder and harder and more but i am also at the same time listening to my body it does complain slightly now and then . . .My left arm is acting up slightly again but within limits  . . .

so from the last roster I posted I have update the cardio side of my training to doing 20 reps only and increasing the weight to 10kg's a side for it and its still providing me with some sweat and loads of glorious agony . . .in the heartbeat department soon to add cycling in there just to make sure I get better and ripped more . . .Soon . .

Here are some pics of the last few days. . .


Upper body is improving slowly but surely the new heavy weights is definitely having a massive impact now to get used them and up it again soon another week to go and then up a level lets see what happens . . .


Front shoulder is trying to say something cant hear it yet but it's starting to come out a lot


Chest and arms is looking up but belly man it's looking bad so for some more ab effort from tomorrow onwards


Lats' is slowly coming up got some thickness but no width working on it trust me . .


Cant say much for my legs neglect has left then in a horrible state and I am trying to work them harder and harder every day . . .

No comments: