Monday, March 30, 2009

My sinus problem of the last four weeks

So hello and welcome again I am so glad that I have some space to tell people what I go through and hopefully someone can give me a relative solution. Like I’ve been telling you guys I have been having this blocked nose sinus for the last month well it is finally turned into a hectic flu I am losing my voice and my lungs are so blocked I can hardly breathe I think I’m on the way to bronchitis or Pneumonia so hopefully after this my sinus will clear up as well. I feel quite terrible and I have taken too much sick leave already. So I’m at work moaning and groaning but he I m here to get the job done that must at least count for something and man the training is at a complete halt now. I don’t want to go to the hospital soon.

On another note I am feeling so excited some nice turn of events at a personal level as you all know my home PC ‘s Hard drive crashed terribly and unfortunately I am not a big enough earner to just go out and buy a new one so my family has started working on a plan to get me another PC big up to them if it comes through then they will be the life of the Extreme body project well at least for me . Then my transport problems is also turning up I might get a motorbike soon I just hope the finance comes through then I am almost sweet. Things are definitely getting better. I am also looking into a new change in my life and well Ill only be able to tell you later what it turns out for so please keep your thumbs up for me and hopefully I can soon get back to training and write about what I do every day again.
Thanks and chat again tomorrow

No comments: