Monday, March 2, 2009

Well and fit again

Today I feel great I haven’t started training again as of yet but the illness has left me. I am feeling confident that from now onwards it will be a good long and strong year ahead for my training.

Now I want to look at one other thing fitness. I am very unfit I can lift the heavy weights no problems but if I have to run around the block or cycle for 20-25 minutes I would definitely die so I am now also going to try and get fit I am going to try and include cycling into my program and see what effect it has on my fitness and my gut. I will try and get my new schedule up for you all to see tonight or later today if all goes well

And for today’s tip here’s some nice info on being fit

Being fit means you are overall healthier. You cut down your odds of suffering from a variety of serious conditions, such as heart disease, respiratory disease and even cancer.

Being fit means you have more energy for the things you want to do in your life. That means more energy for having fun with family and friends. It’s having the energy after work to do something more than crash on the couch.

Being fit tends to give confidence. You look good and you probably know it. Other people are likely to notice too. Confident people tend to draw attention even when they aren’t trying to.
Being fit can help you to age more gracefully. It makes it easier to maintain agility, flexibility and strength.

Some days you can feel like it isn’t worth all the trouble to maintain a fitness regimen. It’s hard work and it can be frustrating when you aren’t seeing the results you dreamed of. It can just mean you need to give yourself more time to achieve that goal.

No comments: