Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Enthusiastic about training

I was so enthusiastic about training this morning and I never got round to what a bummer man it was going to be my first training day after the illness again and what happened last night I went to bed early got everything ready for an awesome session this morning and at about 1:30 in the evening there was some shots in the neighborhood and also some police cars driving up and down and a lot of dogs that was barking So I only got back to sleep round about 3:00 to wake up at four and train again.

I couldn’t but tomorrow I will go and train I will I have so much enthusiasm for it I am wired I want to train myself to death so hard I want to train. Every now and then I watch some pro videos and man does that get me fired up, so what gets you fired up mentally. You know what I do and I think it is also sometimes counterproductive is I am small I hate being small and no matter how big I ever get I will keep on telling myself I am small if I see myself in a mirror I see my small little useless arms and second rated muscle tone etc.

I keep pushing myself down and then say I have to work harder and harder and harder still to get anywhere close to where I want to be that is my one method and the other one I employ is to match myself against other people I think can I take him or him yes I can or no that one I can’t I want to be able to walk down the mall and have no one who has thicker arms or bigger chest than me I must be the ultimate muscle machine and Naturally I will get there that is my other way of being positive and promoting myself to train more and harder. Keep yourself motivated and push yourself more its hard when you train alone trust me you listen to much to your body when your alone but just keep pushing and pushing and the results will follow they don’t have a choice.

No comments: