Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost back to normal

Hello guys it seems like the last month has been one big excuse doesn’t it well let me update you all its all for nothing My car stuffed out so I have to arrange alternative transport so every day I awake at 5:00 to get transport to work so I can’t train at that time but let’s hope it all works out I am trying to get a motorbike ”More economical and definitely better for the traffic” so I haven’t been training as everything at this moment is in turmoil I have started again doing shoulder presses and bicep curls but hopefully by next week I will have my car and a new motorbike so me and my wife can be sorted then I can train full core again. I can’t believe how much power you lose when you don’t train for three weeks it’s amazing it’s like I am back at square one again well will keep you posted and yes I will include picks.

No comments: