Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Training to jumpstart soon

I am busy getting myself ready building up to get into the full swing of things soonest I train very heavy lately but not as hard as I can so I am going to get myself to train harder I just still have this sinus bothering me half the time I can’t breathe properly and still struggling every day. But well the show must go on I will upload some photos again soon and some measurements again and then we can do a measure and see how I have progressed since the start of the blog at least now the smoking is a thing of the past, I have a smoke on occasion when we BBQ or when I am really troubled but during the week mostly 4 or 5 smokes at all which is good so far I must now just completely quit I have a smoke on a stressful morning and that would be it for the day so from tomorrow on no smoking nothing Nada. It is hard though when everyone around you smokes, My Wife my Dad my brother every one of them. But it’s better for my health and growth.

Tip for the Day: Bigger Chest
Add progressive resistance for each workout to increments of about 10%
Proper form and mechanics

Make sure your bench mechanics are correct. Proper form is inductive to optimal growth and strength. Focus on moving the weight with your chest allowing for a controlled and fluid movement. Drive the bar up with muscle strength. Follow these techniques and your will ensure that you achieve full stimulation of the pectorals muscles.

• Always warm up properly first and foremost.
• Use a slightly wider than shoulder width grip.
• Your feet should be firmly planted on the floor with your butt on the bench at all times.
• Keep your elbows in a vertical line with the bar. That is, your elbows should be directly under the bar.

Use core chest exercises to support the bench press like barbell lifts incline Bench press dips and lat training

Boosting your deltoid and triceps strength will increase your bench-press

No comments: