Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So still down and out but getting back in there

So hello Guys what a terrible month for training he My Upper back is still out of commission but I am slowly working it back tomorrow I will start full steam again but with some change Maybe my age is starting to count against me for training too hard so I am going to have to go the hated split routine route just to build up some mass I will do A three day Split I haven’t completely worked it out yet But it will be like Chest and arm Back and Mid section and legs or something with a much missed 3rep two exercise split. So let’s see if I can then train a while without injury and then push it back up to a two day split and then hopefully back to a 1 day HST Based program and hopefully get the results as discussed in one of my previous posts. I will upload my new training schedule for you either later today or tomorrow just check in and hopefully we will get some better results.

No comments: