Thursday, March 5, 2009

So still not training but almost

I have fully recovered from the cold or flu I had, and I am making ready to get into the training thing again I have kept my word and keep waking up early even though I was sick. So I am almost back now will start getting loose tonight and then get back to training in the morning. Attached below is the routine I will follow in my search for greatness (Size & Power)I will upload the sheet as I go along filling it in and then you can really track my technique and see how it works and if it does work. Keep you posted

Just to explain the terms used the First column is Week 1 Rep count, the amount of reps I want to do per set (I am only going to start out with 2 sets a day) the second Colum is Week1 Weight count that is what I should use for the exercise and then the unfilled column is Week 1 Rep Max that is the 1 Rep Max test I wish to do at the end of every training week to measure strength. So I will only use this guide from next week onwards you can check my progress and I will then load some photographs again as well. And hopefully soon some videos

No comments: