Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting through it working on it getting there. . .

Hello iron peeps its been a tough month, I have gained some strength, yet I still struggle with the belly . . .but hey this mind game the body keeps playing with me was tough the last month but I am winning, I am getting to a stage where I am ready to split the general HST and Cardio completely as the session are getting a bit to long now, and I will see how it pans out (I am still not a morning person) but getting there soon very soon. . .I have upped all the weight on all my exercises with 5-10 kilos (+/- 10 - 20 pounds) except for bench I upped with 20 kilo's (44 Pounds) its still a bot tough and the mind still needs to get round it but quickly going for the elicit 200kg (440 pounds) press very soon hopefully by April I will have some (much more) to showcase. . .still a few niggles in the body Ie wrists is suffering slightly back is not an issue that much and still some lat dead-ness now and then but it seems to be coming together. . .

So for January I will do the HST at night as always and I will try and include a hardcore Cardio session every morning as I work towards managing the time issues better. . .The current heat wave we are experiencing is great for burning off some more calories as I have upped my dietary intake slightly. .

but yeah things are looking (I am chasing the big ones in the next three years so lets see if My plan will come together) I am working hard at it. .

I will do a training update again tomorrow and hopefully get a measuring tape soon so I can actually see what the deference is month to month and a scale will do well as well the mirror is good one day and bad another some days the pics look flat and small and other days it looks promising  . . so time to get seriously measurement and volume focused  . .2013 is the year of some big goals I wish to add an extra 20 kilos around my bones and healthy 20 kilos so lets see. . .

So the pics came out ok I guess like I said some days I feel more improved and other days I just feel flat and skinny. . . except for the belly fat - some vids also coming soon (have to write some scripts firsts lol)


A little flat still a long way to go (I guess my upper arm should be as big as my head) the split between bi's and tri's is developing but needs some more thickness and loads more height. . .


Vascularity feels down a bit but again maybe its just me. . .the fore arms needs loads more volume. . .


Chest is finally slowly starting to lift and the sides are spreading better. . .Abs needs massive cardio sessions hence the new cardio morning, HST night split. . 


For some one that is right handed it sucks to think that for me the left arm looks better developed (guess the right side is stronger just a bit lazier. .)

Well I am not sure if this is the last post for this year but if so may you all have a massive new year and may this year be the year you find the right groove break through all your plateaus and gain some serious power and size have a good one but most important have a safe one. . .

No comments: