Monday, December 17, 2012

Update for the holiday. . .

hello iron peeps well I just finished my first full cardio session after not doing proper full cardio sets for a while now, and yes it is good i am slightly flat and the heart feels a little frail but all good. . .I think that the coming months will yield some massive results if this can be continued so for the next week I have a few massive sessions coming up and some big things happening. . .The diet is gonna take a two day knock over Christmas I am sure but I will do what I can to keep it in check I feel engaged again after having a tough dysfunctional day today. . But it all came together with a good training session and tomorrow back with full force!

Just a quick review of the cardio I do a super set like HST Based cardio mission where I do my whole body 5 sets I Do:

bench press 40kg's - 20 reps, tri Presses 40kg's 20 reps, Shruggs 40kg's 20 reps, shoulder press 40kg's 20 reps bicep curls 40kg's 20 reps, wrist curls 40kg's 20 reps, squat 40kg's 20 reps, calve raises 40kg's 20 reps, chrunchies 10 reps, knee raises 20 reps,

then I up the reps to 30 and decrease the weight to 35kg's, same  super set as above, then again 30 reps with 30 kg's, then I do 40 reps with 20kg's and again 40 reps with 10 kg's the weight is light but I try and sweat as much as possible and man does this push the heart rate up . . . well until tomorrow massive heavy set up again. . .have a magical metal pushing week ahead and enjoy. .


very flat after the session trained so well I even feel a bit flat and bloated after all the water but lets see as the month goes back to hardcore diet again. . .and then some more heavy weights!


No comments: