Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another niggle-some injury

Hello Peeps of training well after a massive training week last week by Wednesday I twisted the spinal muscle underneath the traps, I took a few days off and then re-engaged the training on Saturday night and in being careful I hurt the vertebrae under the muscle to such an extent that I am seriously considering torture tools . . .(just kidding) but the fact remains I have to get a bench my back flat on the floor forces the lower neck vertebrae to undergo some severe stress hence the neck problems every now and then this is the second neck injury in what three months or so. . .Well I got some joint support to see if that cant also aid in the recuperation (Shoulders, Left wrist, Left knee, right elbow and then the neck. .) which is suffering a bit lately. . .Surely a sign off going over to the heavier weight family now. . .So I definitely don't see this as a negative but rather a positive reflection moment. . .I have to get a bench. . .to stop these issues and possibly  some knee wraps as the knee caps are taking strain on my squats. . .but its all good going for gold all the way. . .

So here is some pics of the past weeks training. . .Next week will be a little touchy feely will have to see what the neck says (The niggles are minor) and lets see what the Joint supprot is made of (Put it through some good testing)


So not sure if you can see the cramping/Strained muscles from this pic but the traps went into spasm after the muscle underneath was very sore for two days here. . .


So my home remedy for now it offers about 30 minutes of release after training 9Its very hard to train around a stiff neck . . .


Shoulders is now looking like its growing faster than the biceps but in good time it will definitely start picking up again just have to get all the niggles out and then re-engage fully


Bi Tri Split not showing as planned but with some more cardio coming it will be there soon


Yes I know the abs took a few steps back with the new increased diet (more food) to bulk up a bit but it will get back to shape soon I am also going to increase the cardio quite a bit . . .


Vascular improvement still getting better and better but the increase in the diet has had a little effect but with more cardio it will definitely improve soon . .


So Ok Peeps may you all have a great training week ahead I am not quite sure how long the neck will keep me down but it cant be long I will decrease the bench press weight a bit and get back to it very soon and invest in a proper bench soon then the chest development will also improve . . .loads

but until next tome have a good and safe iron time ahead. . .

No comments: