Saturday, December 15, 2012

Training continues with great progress. . .

So after a different week filled with new challenges, yet very enjoyable it was time to get back to training tonight. . .And I have to admit it was a great training session the rest did me very well (I took 2 Days off) however I wont be doing that again soon. . .Even though the muscles shows more power after some rest the joints suffer more and there is a little loss of tightness. . .I found some new essential mind motivation over the weekend just to kick everything back into gear again. .

check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLrHqPYKdE4&feature=share

I have to admit the hardest part is keeping the diet in check (Especially over this time) and then keeping the head straight . .but with some focus and thought it will all be maintained so just an update of the schedule I am doing the HST for 4 sets now and still only cardio 1 set per body part. . .To increase very soon as I have picked up a bit of flab around the midsection (It is definitely the Peanut butter Sandwiches) so I will be going over to toast shortly. . .

No major changes for this week ahead planned as of yet the bench I have upped the weight to 130kg's (286 pounds) and if all goes well be on 150-160 by mid 2013 lets see what happens then I also upped the lat training slightly and that is about it. . .I will do a full weight report in the coming week and a measuring session to track the progress properly. . .

So with all that I hope each and everyone massive iron success for the coming week and may the festive season not destroy any one's goals dreams or wishes. . .

Some of the training pics from tonight's session:



Back is developing ok driving some weight and more sets soon lower back is never gonna be much due to the little issue I have with the bones there but that's OK for now (Excuse the blur the photographer is only 7) biceps needs loads of work but they are feeling it again and tri's will happen soon. . .


Yes Ok Chest needs to come up more but it got troubled tonight 130 for me is new and heavy. . .Bi's need more width and definitely more peak my focus for the next month to get them pumping well again. . 

So Ok Iron peeps may you have a great night until the next session and some more info coming up in the week - new supps and more. . .



No comments: