Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quick Update for a few friends

Hello iron peeps so I get asked alot why I dont eat sweets , dont drink alcohol and how I train etc. . .I am but merely a beginner only being training seriously for the past 7 or 8 years on and off its only been in the last year that I got my act together and stuck to a plan.

But here goes. . .Again as you should know by now i work on the principles of HST train every muscle of the body every day for about five or six days and then take a day rest or two. . .

So my training are currently as follows (I change it rather often) but this is the current sessions I'm on

Bench Press (275 pounds/125Kg's 3 sets 15,12,8)
Shruggs (275 Pounds/125Kgs 3 sets 15,10,15)
Seated military press (132 Pounds/60kgs 3 sets 10,8,8)
Bicep curls (110 Pounds/50kgs 3 sets 10, 8, 8)
Tricep Overhead Skull Crushers (88 Pounds/40kgs 3 sets 15,12,10)
Wrist Curls (88 Pounds/40kgs 3 sets 20,20,20)
Lat Flyes (132 Pounds/60kgs per side 3 sets 8,8,8)
squat front (253 Pounds/115kgs 3 sets 10,10,10)
Calve Raizes (235 Pounds/115Kgs 3 sets 10, 10, 10)
Chrunchies (No weight but emphasis on contraction 4 sets 10, 10, 10 ,10)

The right after my weight session I do a cardio session all the above excercises 1 set 40 reps each with 10kgs (22pounds) I will however up cardio again in the new year. . .

My Training lasts between 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes depending on how much breaks I take inbetween I try and not rest for more than 30 seconds in between sets. .

so that is my training regime my diet is just as basic and are as follows. . .

4am - 2 Weetbix biscuits and half a bowl of raw oats, Joint Support Caps, Multi Vitamin, Vitamin C and a CLA capsule

9 am - Whey Protein Shake in water
12am- Two Chicken pieces and a baked potato + CLA Cap
3pm- Whey protein shake
5pm - Four slices of brown bread with thick peanut butter on
6:30pm - Pre training N.O. Creatine Loader + Either M-Stak or ZMA
8pm - Creatine post work out and Supper of the day generally meat with salad
10pm - What ever is available apples or Bread or whey protein. .and a CLA Cap

Then I try and get into bed before 11pm to get up at 4 again. . .

So far this has been good for me so far but I will improve it as the monies get more and better. . .So I hope that gives you some insight on what I do for I am currently physically. . .

I am going to see if I cant go on a bit of a bulking session and will update the diet accordingly but its all depended on income generated for now. . .

So here is the pics of the last few training session . . .


Bicep's still need some peak work (OK Loads of peak work - Concentration curls) but for next week when the training gets updated again. . .


Tri's are getting better not a very flattering pic here but OK


Abs picked a bit of flab again as I have increase the volumes of foods consumed but lets see what happens in the next three months. . .


Shoulders has been down a bit with neck injuries but getting there in time. . .

So thats me in a nutshell for now take what makes sense for you and try it I have to admit the factor I think that contributes most to my body getting better is the persistant training I train 6 days a week with one day off. . .

No comments: