Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So a little update!

Hello friends of the iron, fans of steel and followers of great bodies (not mine, the pro's man). So I hope you are all gearing up for a great holiday season, I am still gearing up for it . . .Massive session planned for news years eve (go into the year with what you want to have in your year . . .

So for the holiday season as I posted my updated program not too long ago I had to revisit my intentions today due to the immense mental strain I place on myself and not having any form of slowing down I had to decide to make a little tweak. . .I have stopped losing weight (dietary increase) and muscle stiffness returned tonight for the first time in quite a while. . .I have figured that perhaps I should re-instigate the higher cardio. This is slightly problematic as my training sessions already last between 1 hour 30 minutes to more. .

So I will up the sets a bit doing 4 sets per exercise as per my last training regime and whilst not doing the 6 in a row one day off but rather 2 heavy sessions (2 days) and then the 3rd day only cardio work then again 2 heavy sessions, and one cardio day and then again so forth. .

So this essentially means that I my week will work as follows Monday and Tuesday heavy training and Wednesday cardio, then again Thursday and Friday Heavy training and Saturday Cardio. .and if possible Sunday off completely. . .it still translates to 12 sets per body part of heavy training and 10 sets cardio per body part so I will see how this impacts the body as the flab is just not doing it for me. . .again the diet is staying (ok perhaps I will leave the addictive peanut butter sammies) but the rest will stay. .and then lets see what happens. . .

I took tonight off as I had to deal with some intentional emotional attack and some headache but will be back in full swing tomorrow night. . .whatch this space. . .watch out Mr O, I might be gaining slow but when I get to the heavier side I will be coming for you. . .At least that's what I keep telling myself. . .

So here are some non training nor pumped pics of the past week. . .


Not Quite horse shoe shape but the rift is coming along swiftly, I will definitely start working those tri's during the coming weeks. . .


Yeah Mmmmm Still needs some more weight I did a good session last night (I can still feel the burn) so will dome a measuring excersize soon and then well be ready to give proper feedback. . .and if the monies prevail I will cover the Pentagram on my arm . . .


The BB Camera really distorts the pics my hands are much smaller 


Vascular development has slowed down slightly. . .but with the new 4 sets it should get back on track and if not I'll just go back to 5 sets. . .


So the last session I did I finally went for heavy leg work again and wow what a frail walking day. . Shape should come soon. . .

Well Iron freaks I hope to be able to post again soon and lets get the muscles working again. . .May you have a great week ahead and keep pushing hard. . .

No comments: