Monday, December 17, 2012

6 Months gone Lets review

Hello Iron peeps So in the past I wasn't always as serious as I should have been but the past six months I have been rather focused so I looked through some pics and (I will do more for the next six months) but I had two almost similar poses with six months difference and there is some difference (not enough will train harder) but here we go Next week I will post some pics that I would like to review again in six months but for now I only have this one. . .


So next week I will do a little photo session mission and then reflect back on it in June 2013 and see what if things are still on good track. . .I am sure the next six months will have much better results than the past six months As I must admit I feel much better stronger and definitely the muscles are harder more vascular and shows a lot more. . . .

No comments: