Sunday, November 25, 2012

What an amazing time, Training living Hello life

Well guys sorry I am so caught up in my own life that I forget posting (don't fret I still religiously train every day) Things have really been shaping up. . .My fat loss has decreased a bit mainly my own fault (Peanut butter addict) but Working on it every day . . .

So I started my Weight loss Bulking season yesterday. . .Still doing the intense dieting thing chicken and Whey protein with veggies and then some each day. .but things are looking up I have to admit. . .I feel better than ever before. . .

I am training on Full body HST Again with a little less cardio (Need some mass now) So I do my whole body daily for 3 Sets the usual suspects you should know but will upload a regime in the week. .Nutrition is getting better and better, Supplementation is almost on par and things are looking up for some improvement over the festive season (I have run out of weight for some exercises) but that's a good thing. . .

So here is some of the latest pics . . .


Abs is still quite a bit flabby especially with the new less cardio they are stagnating slightly but I want to get them bulkier for now and will focus on getting ripped next year May time again. . .


Shoulders is facing massive workloads and I intend to increase the size in the coming months (Loads of hard work ahead)


Vascularity went down slightly the negatives of bulking a bit but but in good time yes the vascular mass will increase quite a bit. . .(More hard work ahead I am excited)


Lat's is back on the training roster (still a bit scared of the back issue) but taking it a day at a time

So thats me for now Iron friends, Thanks to the Grace of God I am allowed to continue and ever thankful for every breath a blessing, carry on and be strong till next time. . .

No comments: