Monday, May 4, 2009

Training for this week

I started training and I did an awesome shoulder workout so far, unfortunately I hurt my hand, yesterday whilst doing some maintenance work in the house it’s not really that swollen or blue but it really hurts. I was fastening some pipes in the bathroom and the wrench slipped and I knocked my hand on the bath side flat on the face side the bottom two fingers are sore to move but OK I am going to try and train Biceps tonight will see if the hand holds Up with some pressure. So What I plan to do tonight is 5 sets of bicep dumbbells curls with 44(20Kgs) pounds a side building up to 66 (30Kgs) pounds in increments of 2 and then I am going to do some triceps working same idea (If hand holds up) starting with 5 sets of Tri presses with 33 Pounds (15Kgs) and then increments of 1kg side up to 44 Pounds (20Kgs) I know its light but hey I am only getting back into it now so cut me some slack yeah tomorrow I will update you on the hand and the training.

Picture shows the swelling starting on the inside and on the outside weird I hit it on the other side and then the little bit of blue Well I can move the fingers so then at least nothings broken. But its really sore but no worries no stopping the training

No comments: