Saturday, May 9, 2009

Misjudging the power of the toe

Hello guys so yes I have been for my op and I took some pics last night when I took the covering off last night it looks a lot more painful than what it is I will upload the pics for you tonight so you can see I have to warn you it is pretty disgusting but OK I still can’t really walk properly and hope to get there very soon Somehow it even feels like I trained myself not to walk properly sad but fixable Lets see I haven’t trained this morning just not feeling good enough yet I am trying to push myself mentally to a new level but the body just doesn’t want to play along The cold has a very adverse affect on my hand which should have been fine by now the blue is gone but the swelling remains slightly it only hurts when I use it over wide grips like holding the camera hurts I haven’t yet taken any heavy weight with it I was so tempted this morning but I decided to just give it one more day maybe I will give it a shot tonight and see how it copes So from a sore footed me watch out for the pics tonight

I also just want to give a big thanks to the Doctor who did the little procedure (He showed me what he’s taken out) Nice job apart from the little pain and sensitivity, the other pain I was feeling which was more than I have now is gone completely and I think the manner in which he operates and his whole being was very cool. Thanks Dr Louie, if I ever have to get another stinging operation like this you will definitely be the first on my mind

And then my fellow body freaks I will chat with all of you again soon thanks

No comments: