Monday, May 18, 2009

Training Day Has Arrived

So Hello Guys what I did was I knew this morning was going to be too tough to train so I trained last night, It was no mission at all I only trained my biceps tough as I get into the thing I will increase and condense the training so what did I do last night. I am trying to expand my muscle size and density at this moment whilst cutting down on FAT; I am very FAT (I have to motivate myself to get better results)

So for my Biceps what I did I started with light weight to get the muscles pumped and full of blood So I did a set with 10Kgs (22 Pounds) and 60reps so then the blood was nice and flowing and the muscle was relatively pumped. So I started my real working set with 40Kgs (80Pounds) doing 15 Reps for one set then; My second actual working set I did with 50Kgs(100pounds) I could only push out 7 reps but at least I am working. For my final Set I used 60Kgs (120+ Pounds) and did an amazing 7 reps again, I had worked very hard at this stage. In between each heavy set I do some dumbbell curls with light weight just to make sure I don’t lose the pump so I do 30 per side with 5Kgs(11pounds) not very heavy but keeps the blood pumping So today I will have to start with my triceps and bench or vice versa or just triceps or just bench depends on my body. Remember I am only starting again after another long rest but I will push it out .

Light weight very light weight

Relaxing in between sets

Doing some heavy muscle crushing work

Look at the little pump in my Biceps it will improve over the next two or three weeks give it some time

Check in soon again to see how things are improving and getting better

No comments: