Monday, April 27, 2009

Body size wise

Hello guys so after a long weekend of eating too good and not thinking of the impact at all I write to you today I have to get transport today so hopefully I can get the training back to 300% I am doing my best like I said last time the size I have lost and the weight I have gained. Today I have proof My belly is very big lately I haven’t picked up and ounce of weight but just size I guess what you lose in muscle density you gain in flab well this is my main concern at the current moment just look at it

My flab(Its big man)

Then my Biceps has also shrunken down to almost nothingness and that my friends is unacceptable I am going to leave you with these pics as I get my mind straight and sorted to get these things back to something ASAP I post the pictures to you all as a sort of enforcement I want to show all my followers the progress not the regress and the regress makes me angry and fuels my spirit to do more and train again

My Mini Biceps at current

No comments: