Thursday, May 7, 2009

Training not yet commenced

Hello Guys I make a pledge that I will start Next week with my training. All that’s happening is just one too many at the moment. Let me give you a short run down of my average day, I start the morning at 4:30 and get ready. I leave my house 5:20 and get to the office at 5:45 Commence work until about 18:30 and then return home. I then reach 2kms away from my house at about 19:00 – 19:30 depending on traffic and the time we left the office then I do a 2 Km walk with my bloody ingrown toe which takes another 30mins or hour depending on the amount of pressure in my toe and reach home at 19:45-20:00. What a day yeah then I go park on the couch quickly spend (too little) time with the kids until they go sleep normally at 21:00 the baby only goes at 21:30-22:00 by then I am paste I have been working then for ten or twelve hours and travelled the rest of the time so I fall asleep un-wantingly but rather otherwise I won’t get up the next morning.

Then my big toe is so sore that I can even walk on that side I have a terrible ingrown toenail for almost two months now


My toe looks exactly like this picture just my blood is redder (I dont want to post a picture it is too gross) I will however post one after they fixed it

An ingrown toenail is a painful condition of the toe. It occurs when a sharp corner of the toenail digs into the skin at the end of or side of the toe. Pain and inflammation at the spot where the nail curls into the skin occurs first. Later, the inflamed area can begin to grow extra tissue or drain yellowish fluid.

• If left untreated, an ingrown toenail can progress to an infection or even an abscess that requires surgical treatment.
• Ingrown toenails are common in adults but uncommon in children and infants. They are more common in men than in women. Teenagers and young adults are most at risk.
• Any toenail can become ingrown, but the condition is usually found in the big toe

I was going to get it surgically fixed today but I can’t take off work today as the supervisor won’t be her e and I need to make sure everything happens in this place again (I do that most of the time in any case[LOL]) but OK so now I am planning for tomorrow My boss said its fine for tomorrow . I am not sure how long it will take to heal all they do is cut all the skin from my toenail to the edge off so that the nail is on the outside of my toe (That’s a big chunk in my toes case) but let’s hope it will be the end of my constant battle with these bloody toes so then after staying of the sore foot then for tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully my hand is hundreds by then I will start to train upper body on Sunday and hopefully have something to show you guys please check in on Monday night (SA time) and I assure you I will have some nice pictures and descriptions of my new training techniques I have studied in this while whilst not training.

No comments: