Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Training Madness

So as you can see I have worked a bit on the template for you guys I hope you like the new template and I have added a little chat box for you guys. So without further a due: let me begin by saying that I am busy getting up in the mornings I have woken up at 4:30 like clockwork now. And I have trained in the morning a blessing beyond belief. I have lost a lot of size due to my sporadic habits but hopefully everything is coming back together again now and I am so excited.


Then I am also working on training my mind again to be stronger and more aggressive in everything I do. And it is working the quitting smoking is going well I am almost over the whole process. I am in the Middle of setting up a new structure for my training time so that I can actually follow it pretty well. I will also be dropping the weight slightly so I can get perfect control again. I will upload it soonest (Hopefully by tonight)


Training tip for today:
How to build mental Intensity in the weight room
While performing your sets, visualize how you are working out and how it is complimenting your body feel every little movement concentrate on pushing Harder. I like to go out like a beast I make myself angry and angry at the weight to attack it.

Pre Play your training session set for set in your head, I warm up without any weight and envision how I am training with the weight I also add a lot more reps to get my body cracking on the heavy weights

Program yourself for what you want to achieve you are the driver of your vessel what you decide and what you live with and live by is what you will receive.

No comments: