Monday, February 16, 2009

Protein intake and some dieting requirements guys

So I have started getting back into the swing of things again I need to train A few muscles very hard Biceps has shrunken extremely badly and I won’t take that. So I wake up 4:30 every morning only another half an hour to push it then I am there and will be doing insane training sessions. The quit smoking is going relatively well I had three cigarettes over the weekend (it’s harder on weekends) but for the rest of today I will stay clear and then tomorrow is off and then by the weekend it will have been 5 days and that shouldn’t be hard at all.

So let’s talk About Diet. I eat as much as I can and as regularly as I can which is not really right I overdo the carbs and lack on the protein side so From now on I am going to work on the Diet as well 6 meals a day or 6 snacks a day to bump up your metabolism.

Now with me quitting smoking I am sure that I can Allow myself 7 eggs a week ( I should do a lot more but Bare with me (I’m Only a working class guy here)
So for Breakfast I want to eat one egg as I wake up and then after training for breakfast the general Breakfast which is the wheat biscuits or oats (Oats you need to prepare so only on special occasions) then as the day progresses I want to take a protein powder for 10 preferably a casein Protein, then lunch the general cooked meal. At three I want to take half a cup of oats this will already put quite an impact on my size I’m sure as I have done it before then at supper have some more nice cooked Meal (My Wife’s food is the best) That’s probably why I have such a stomach as the food so nice.

Well then before Bed I would like to take another Casein Protein to last the night and then restart that for the next day again. On the vitamins side Hey that stuffs expensive but in time I will let you know if I find a good one to use. Another thing I’m thinking of getting again which helped me a lot in the past and worked like a charm was Brewer’s yeast tablets. They also let you bulk up quickly and naturally. Obviously the ultimate one to get is the Animal Pack and stack but who’s got that kind of money any case. But let’s see first what this little alteration does in the next two months and take it from there.

I will upload a training schedule very soon again as I have updated it slightly and then I need to give you another body profile again so We can track the progress so far (Remember the earlier post about goals and reaching them and tracking your progress.

Tip for today is just some info on protein

There are four or five types of protein with a lot of great features now I don’t know about you but I can only afford one type of protein a month. The guru’s advise us to use three different ones for different times of the day and for different requirements so let’s have a quick look at what the proteins are and shortly what they do

Whey Protein:
Whey protein (the highest quality and best form of protein) is incredible stuff. It provides the body with the necessary building blocks to produce amino acids that are used for building muscle tissue. It just doesn’t have a very long release in your system so your body uses quick and out.

Casein Protein:
Casein, an extremely slow digesting and rich protein source that continues to feed your muscles long after whey proteins have dropped off. The slow and sustained release of amino acids from micellar casein can cause a 'timed release' trickle of amino acids into the bloodstream which can last for as many as 7 full hours after ingestion

Egg Protein:
Back in the day Bodybuilders were forced to drink egg whites, which can be unsafe, or cook dozens of eggs at a time. The high cholesterol and fat in eggs made this a somewhat unhealthy way of getting your protein. Now, great Egg Protein products have fixed these problems and made it easier than ever to take in as much egg protein as you want in a single, delicious shake!

Soy Protein
Soy protein is a complete protein that ranks right up there with the best in the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). Soy protein is generally very low in or free of fat, cholesterol, and lactose. Soy protein is approved for those who are lactose intolerant, and can be used as a meat substitute. Much more than just an ingredient for a protein shake, Soy protein can be used for cooking instead of flour, producing high protein foods that are extremely low in fat, a bodybuilder's dream come true! Soy protein is derived exclusively from soy beans.

No comments: