Monday, February 9, 2009

Train hard and eat right keep yourself clean and fit

Easier said than done here in South Africa where I live we drink a lot of beer and have a lot of barbeques so it is hard to not be part of something that you are predisposed into doing, With myself being a want to be body builder. I have cut down on any alcohol consumption and anything that is harmful to my system and that might reduce my chances of Growing naturally except smoking. I once quit for 2 years and then started again bad idea no I am really struggling to kick the habit as not only is it costing me money but muscle too. So I am going to try and give it up completely again now to see if I can’t gain slightly faster than I already do.

On the training side it has been slightly corrupt lately as time has become quite an issue lately I still try and do everything but what a struggle so tonight I will struggle a bit more and see if I cannot just do A split routine until my time management is sorted again, I will keep you posted.

No comments: