Monday, February 2, 2009

No Pain No Gain

Hello there guys I just wanted to say thanks to the south African guys for being the first 100 visitors on this blog thanks guys.

Today I want to look at something that always boggles me a bit. A persons pain level on what level do you feel pain? In a training sense I try and push my pain level up but your mind sometimes has to interfere. No Today I am going to try and look at ways to stop your interfering mind from interfering with your growth. Obviously if you are reading my blog you are interested in growing bigger, same as I do. I have to say that a little bit of hard work has brought me in sight of my ultimate goal.

I train slightly building up again as mentioned yesterday as I am still recovering but this morning as I was training I had the strangest thing happening to me I did my pull ups and some push ups and some other exercises and whilst I’m doing my wrists my brain decided its done for and then I had a terrible time in getting just the normal done.

So I who believe in you have to listen to your body don’t like listening to the mind whilst training. Now how do you prevent your brain from copping out? In one of my previous posts about Bench-press I looked at doing max reps to make the connection between your muscles and your brain work out as well, But that only gets you used to lifting heavy I want to get used to training and training and training without my brain realising it. So I suppose that I would have to get fit (I started working on that this morning) so your endurance is better but I want you guys to try this next thing I will also try it I am focussed when I gym I control myself and concentrate very hard on what I am doing, Maybe I am Concentrating too much I am going to get aggressive with the weight in the weight room and put your mind in a life or death finish or die state to overcome the occasional cop out. I will let you know what my verdict is on aggression and using it in your training prepping yourself before hand to become a monster I could imagine is part of the process of being a monster. Well Thanks and keep reading.

No comments: