Friday, February 13, 2009

Training again and feeling the difference

So Today will be the first day that I haven’t smoked anything Yesterday I had three and the day before I had 5. And today I shall not have any today. Wednesday I had quite a struggle it was like a emotional rollercoaster today is a lot better I just need to keep my mind busy again and I will be able to do it.

It is also part of my plan getting me mentally ready for hardcore Balls to the wall training again. And bulking up a bit. These things make the mind stronger.
So I trained a little last night and noticed the difference in capacity it is as if my lungs are actually breathing in more air just from smoking a lot less, unbelievable. So I am planning to do another little let’s get back into the program session tonight and then try and hit it very hard tomorrow morning with a full blown session (Hopefully I will get some photos as well.) I am very excited about this new level I have achieved now the trick is to stay up here and train extremely hard remembering my goals.

Training Tip of Today is about breathing

Never hold your breath when you lift. This could cause a heart attack, a hernia or a stroke. When you strain and hold your breath, your chest is put under so much pressure that the blood in your veins can’t return to your heart.
Exhale when you exert. On weight machines, any time the weight plates go up, you should be breathing out. The only exception to this is when you’re lifting something up over your head. Many weight trainers feel more comfortable inhale while doing shoulder presses and things like that. You can breathe either way you prefer, in this case.

No comments: