Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today I quit Smoking

Too long has these little addictions held me back today I face the Smokey dragon and say No more will you hold your hand on my purse and no longer will you subdue me to your vague desires I am quitting today. Smoking is terrible no matter how little money you have or how bad it is going in your life you will always make a plan for this evil So I say No more ever again it is time. I have had enough of being unfit and struggling to wake up in the mornings and I had enough of taking all sorts of bullshit. When you smoke you actually give in to a lot more as you have the escape of smoking and dealing with it later on if you don’t have that escape then maybe you will be a more powerful personality as well. And as I decided that I am going to focus in on my training and everything again this is the first step to get back to better health and start getting bigger and stronger without the nicotine. It has been 12 years with this and now it stops.
So I am sure I’m going to post some angry frustrated messages here later on but just give it some time check and I will keep you posted.

No comments: