Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yes the iron is starting to grow

So My peeps who also love the iron more than life itself, I must say that the results may not be as great as I would like but it is definitely turning into habit to go at it and the intensity is growing I am now doing two sets of each body part almost to complete use and HST is starting to show its promise again as it did long time ago and I should be getting a few cardio tools again soon just to boost the levels of growth and fat loss (Again the bellies still there) I haven't been on a scale in ages (I don't own one any more) nor do I own a mirror so the pics is all I have and its very hard to tell. . .Almost in a position to feel confident in posting weights again. . .and i think I will expand my session some more as the days continue onwards. . .


Another troubled space I have to urgently start looking at is those little fore arms looks very bad from this angle and that's bad, time to build a training machine that will kill the muscles and make them beg for mercy every day 


It seems that the biceps is starting to slightly thicken as days goes bye also please know that I dont expect miracles in such short times but Ill keep checking and pushing harder. . .


What Triceps ?


Poor Chest I have to get a bench solution very soon!! they are not used to such light weight


My overall shape is slightly improved only time and effort will tell the outcome . . .

No comments: