Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So I do Believe things are looking up

Well there we go that's more like it, the weight is still to unimpressive to mention but the dedication si really starting to come through and I am glad that I am going at it each day its been a while that I was so focussed, I do however have a huge issue with my belly its loads smaller but man does it bother me now so I will have to in my mind do a massive cardio session every day as well where and how I am not sure yet  but its definitely coming soon, I made a little make shift bench which doesn't allow to bench my usual heavy weights but soon I will be back up and running I hope at least. . .

The intensity has doubled so if I said i was at 30% a last week I would say currently operating at 40 - 45% of where I want to be there is still a few issues in the working that need settling. . .Like for instance smoking what a bad habit and man can I Smoke but yes it is standing between me and my goals so it will have to go I'm going to stop smoking on Friday or when the cigarettes run out which ever comes first. . .

I will not replace it with eating this time but rather sit ups and push ups except you cant do sit ups and push ups when ever you want but will find a few different outlets . . .


My Little make shift bench thing not as great as my old bench used to be but hey this one feels loads safer


Not Much changed since yesterday but i think as time goes along these will be a great guide to the changes and effects as they occur . . 


The Pecs are slowly starting to lift up again after they were looking near droopy still a long way to go but I am pleased with the minute results just on getting back to the shape I was in and pushing the weights like before yet just without the belly fat


Yes yes I am working on these fore arms needs loads of mass and even more so does the Bi/tri combination

No comments: