Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting there slowly

So I wouldn't name any weights but I will let you guys by now know what I'm up to. I would say that my heart is catching up very slowly but there is a definite improvement of the fitness levels and I do understand I'm only in my third week. . .

So I am currently only doing One session now but are desiring a massive cardio session as well but will as soon as the finances permit it attain some cardio equipment and things will improve .

So I am doing a HST cycle and are staying on the 15's cycle until my heart rate is fine and I am sure that I am ready to fully start it off and get it done. . .

Bench Press
Chest Flyes
Shruggs heavy
Shruggs Light
Shoulder press
Shoulder Front Raises
Concentration Curls
Bicep Curls
Tri presses
Skull Krushes Tri's
Wrist curls
Reverse Bi Curls for wrists
Hammer twists wrists
Lat Flies X 2
Squat X 2
Calve raises
Chrunches

So that is what I do every day in an HST based program I do deviate slightly form the original HST plan and methodology. . .Next week I will also build some equipment in order to improve some of the weight I use and hopefully get more out of the training as the weight increase. . .

So back at ya tomorrow. . .


So after training for the first time in a while the muscles are nicely swollen and pumped good but always room for improvement


It feels good to be so tired that even flexing the muscles are a bit difficult


Yep all pumped up small but pumped up


Yes it still works its not broken 

No comments: