Monday, August 6, 2012

Yes another great week starts

Sorry I didn't post the last pics from Friday but training went well and I started off again tonight that's 3 weeks in a row now doing good heart rate is going well power is increasing slowly but steadily muscles are tightening for sure and overall wellness is in sight definitely things are shaping up. . .I am still saving for some more equipment though running out of weight soon and the bench issue is troublesome but time will provide me with those luxuries again soon. . .

Friday's Session


Yes Still struggling to let go of the nicotine but soon I am working it seriously and will have good news soon


the Biceps is really starting to work together left looks better than right mainly because my left hand cant take as good pics as my right hand can. . .


I also started writing a few motivational messages to aid in starting the training as I had a few occasions where starting was a bit difficult so don't laugh it might seem silly but when I'm struggling it really helps to just look through these few messages to finish with intensity. . .



 Today's Session "Monday"


hand Strength has almost doubled since I started again still far from where its supposed to be but getting better little by little day by day. . .


Biceps a little flat today but will start increasing its load to pull them up a bit more soon. . .


chest and shoulders are also looking up slightly remember these are still again early days but things are definitely moving along nicely shape and strength wise . .

No comments: