Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No Smoking starts

So After an intense training session tonight I also decided that I think I should stop smoking today . . .Why today I'm not sure but there is no time like the current so lets go with that . . .Training went well except that I pulled a muscle in my left arm I did it before not seriously just sore a bit now but as the night goes on it will relax and be ready for tomorrow nights session. . . I'm almost sure like I said it happened before. . .


Yeah Flexing while the muscles are tired again seems to be a bit of a ask maybe next week the body will be reay to the weight again and do better but the shape is better needs loads more definition and obviously size


Some Sun will be great a real asset  . . .


the thickness is starting to come definitely


yeah thats the hurt side need some tlc and a warm bath perhaps just to relax it a bit. . .


Living with some pain

No comments: