Monday, July 16, 2012

Little beginnings


After little flu time off and I can feel my body has taken quite a blow it is rather distressing how far everything falls when you have flu for two weeks . . .Well the lungs opened up during the day apart from me sitting around contemplating most of the time, I finally got up to work out the last little bit of the flu and it felt great I have to admit not up to standard but definitely a good starting point again. . .I really only did my upper body not even worth mentioning what i did and it resulted in a good 20 mins start up to get back into action. . .

Traps again starting to show a little intention of coming out and making known its muscle I think that it can possibly be the best asset of my arm but everyone including me is just mesmerized by biceps so obviously they received more attention


My Chest have been lagging for way to long now yet I still have no solution for a bench yet as my space is still very limited. . .All in good time yet it better happen soon as size is the main goal here and any diminishing of that might have negative effect. . .


Belly is slowly shrinking away gladly!! still loads to go. . .


Oh you little bicep its time to get a wake up cal but now after the flu has gone it will return to a higher state I beleive


No comments: